After the success of our first Twitter chat about challenges of being a recent grad, we’re hosting our second #20sChat. On November 4th from 1-1:30pm Central Time, we’ll gather on Twitter to chat about Life Goals.
Our chat will revolve around these 5 questions:
- What are your major life goals for the next 5 years?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Name the top five places you want to travel.
- How have your goals changed since graduation?
- What one action can you take today that will put you closer to reaching one of your life goals?
If this is your first Twitter chat, here’s the easiest way to join the conversation. Go to TweetChat.com. Login through your Twitter then enter hashtag “20sChat”. Chat with us by answering the 5 questions. The #20sChat will only be 30 minutes so join us for this quick brunch chat. You can even do it while you watch some football.
Date: Sunday, November 4th
Time: 11:00-11:30am Pacific time (2:00-2:30pm Eastern Time)