We are always curious to know how recent graduates, such as ourselves, are doing post graduation. We want to hear your experiences and post-grad stories, plus share our own so we can all learn from one another how to make our 20’s even better. And what better way than through Twitter?
Join us for our very first Twitter #20sChat so we can connect with you one-on-one. It is through this Twitter chat that we will explore the many challenges facing recent college grads and the way we can, as a generation, overcome the post college struggles.
Date: Sunday, October 7th
Time: 11:00-11:30am Pacific time (2:00-2:30pm Eastern Time)
Directions on how to Tweet chat: Go to TweetChat.com. Login through your Twitter then enter hashtag “20sChat”. Chat with us by answering the 5 questions. The #20sChat will only be 30 minutes so join us for this quick brunch chat. You can even do it while you watch some football.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- What has been the biggest challenge you’ve faced since college?
- How do you stay inspired to overcome these challenges?
- How have your life goals changed since graduating college?
- What is the best advice you would give to a recent college grad?